Practice Velocity extends congratulations to PV customer CareSTAT Urgent Care on opening its fourth clinic in Springfield, PA. Owner and operator Jonathan Gusdorff, D.O., has worked diligently to expand his practice, increasing locations from one to four clinics in just over three years. This is truly amazing growth!We are very proud of the accomplishments of Dr. Gusdorff and CareSTAT. They initially selected Urgent Care Consultants for urgent care startup guidance from concept to opening day, and CareSTAT now uses Practice Velocity for urgent care EMR, practice management software, and urgent care billing services. We work together every day, and everyone at PV is delighted with CareSTAT’s success!We at Practice Velocity and Urgent Care Consultants have seen many urgent care startups open their doors and expand; however, Dr. Gusdorff and CareSTAT are expanding at a rate we rarely see. For that, we extend our heartfelt congratulations and best wishes for continued growth.
- How a Two-Day Training Shattered My Notions About Company Culture
- Practice Velocity Employees Help Concordia Lutheran School Set New Direction
- Practice Velocity Raises Employee Satisfaction One Cup of Coffee at a Time
- Why Urgent Care Owners Should Care About Public Sentiment
- Just Checking In – Episode 36: Retail Stores and Urgent Care Centers Chase Rooftops and Money