Practice Velocity extends congratulations to PV customer CareSTAT Urgent Care on opening its fourth clinic in Springfield, PA. Owner and operator Jonathan Gusdorff, D.O., has worked diligently to expand his practice, increasing locations from one to four clinics in just over three years. This is truly amazing growth!We are very proud of the accomplishments of Dr. Gusdorff and CareSTAT. They initially selected Urgent Care Consultants for urgent care startup guidance from concept to opening day, and CareSTAT now uses Practice Velocity for urgent care EMR, practice management software, and urgent care billing services. We work together every day, and everyone at PV is delighted with CareSTAT’s success!We at Practice Velocity and Urgent Care Consultants have seen many urgent care startups open their doors and expand; however, Dr. Gusdorff and CareSTAT are expanding at a rate we rarely see. For that, we extend our heartfelt congratulations and best wishes for continued growth.
- Is Your Urgent Care Billing Team Ready for the 2018 Changes to the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule?
- MACRA 2018 Final Rule Exempts More Urgent Care Clinicians
- UnitedHealthcare to Stop Reimbursing for HCPC Code S9083
- National Survey Highlights Why Urgent Care Should Work with Primary Care Practices
- Urgent Cares Beware of Trojan Horse Patient Check-in Systems