Website Practice Velocity
Practice Velocity seeks a talented and energetic writer to help build our content marketing program. The professional selected for this role will be responsible for supporting the active promotion of Practice Velocity’s software and consulting services (business-to-business), along with urgent care clinic marketing (business-to-consumer). Healthcare and/or software industry experience is a plus but not required.
- Work with marketing leadership to help develop a comprehensive content marketing strategy.
- Research and write content for medical professional and technology audiences in a broad range of formats including email, direct mail, blog posts, landing pages, collateral, presentations, case studies, and more.
- Measure and track performance of published content through Google Analytics and use those insights to drive future content planning decisions.
- Refine content messaging based upon marketing campaign results and direct feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage in continuing education to keep on the leading edge of trends in content marketing and media relations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to the overall success of the Marketing Team.
- Track record of developing engaging, effective content.
- Advanced interviewing and research skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Candidate must be able to effectively and confidently communicate with a professional audience.
- Ability and desire to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working within brand guidelines.
- Ad copywriting skills a plus.
- Solid working knowledge of Chicago and/or AP style guides.
- Total buy in to Practice Velocity’s Values:
- Team Player
- Positive Energy
- Continuous Improvement
- Clients Win
Education and Experience
- 2-year degree in journalism, communications, marketing or related field; 4-year degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a content development role, preferably within a business to business setting.
Some weekend and nonstandard hours are required. Limited travel requirement.