- Automated Coding: Optimized for urgent care to provide real-time E&M coding results, allowing physicians to see what aspects of the visit are limiting potential maximization of coding revenue. Almost all charts are completely coded when the provider finishes charting.
- Chief-Complaint-Driven: Upon selection of a chief complaint, questions for history of present illness, suggested procedures, suggested diagnoses, and ExitCare® discharge instructions are queued up for the provider to speed documentation.
- Point-and-Click Functionality: Almost all aspects of the chart can be documented without typing, maximizing speed and efficiency in an urgent care center.
- e-Rx: Features Surescripts, the nation's largest pharmacy connector. Print and sign, fax, or e-prescribe for local and national pharmacies right from the EMR.
- Follow-up Functionality: Bring forward multiple data sets, including history of present illness, diagnoses, prescriptions from previous visits, and patient instructions.
- ExitCare® Instruction Sheets: Hundreds of instruction sheets used in hundreds of emergency departments, vetted by a physician panel, and legally reviewed are available in English and Spanish.
- Integrated with: