Urgent care branding is vital to success today given all of the options. It’s critical for urgent care practitioners to “stand out in the sea of sameness.”
Research shows most consumers do not differentiate urgent care brands, largely because there is no all-encompassing national immediate care retailer. Urgent care centers increasingly must promote their unique value relative to retail clinics, freestanding emergency departments, telemedicine from home, and other outlets.
Industry expert Alan Ayers, Vice President for Strategic Initiatives at Practice Velocity, will present a FREE webinar on May 26 offering tips and strategies for grabbing more of the market and mind share.
One of the keys to making your urgent care center the community’s first choice, Ayers says, is to provider memorable patient experiences. Some keys for success include: employing a patient-sensitive staff, designing a memorable facility, streamlining processes and systems, and ensuring efficient and error-free billing and collections.
- Creating a unique brand of urgent care to engender patient loyalty and drive positive word-of-mouth
- Training staff to provide quality patient care
- Assuring quality medical outcomes
- Exploring the importance of trust and empathy in forging patient loyalty
- Designing a facility to brings and keeps a loyal patient base coming through the door